May 25, 2012 No Comments ›› Chuck Biscuits
Excerpted from The Blaze: - Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society
- He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbara Streisand among other leftists
- Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement
- JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)
- Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse
- He has filed over 100 frivolous lawsuits against anything that isn’t nailed down and somehow is being allowed to continue unchecked
- This story has never been reported on in the mainstream media
Be prepared to enter an alternate universe bizarre beyond any stretch of what you thought even possible. And then keep reading, because this may be one of the most important exposes published on The Blaze to date. It will explain in frightening detail what it means to speak the truth at the expense of losing all you hold dear. And will reveal how easy it has been for one convicted domestic terrorist — backed by George Soros and Barbara Streisand alike — to use the U.S. legal system, as well as less desirable channels, to silence those who have dared tell the story of one Brett Kimberlin, a.k.a. the “Speedway Bomber.”
How immutable are our First Amendment rights? Would they remain so even under the most dire conditions? There are about half a dozen bloggers who, at this very moment in time, are finding out just that after having been subject to: death threats, blackmail, extorsion, numerous erroneous lawsuits, cyber-attacks of phone, email and social networking accounts and become the target of smear campaigns that have lead to their firing until ultimately discovering that others who came before them, have turned up dead.
Move over Ayers, there’s a not-so-new domestic terrorist in town
What follows is the unbelievable yet non-fictional tale of a left-wing ex-con with an extensive rap-sheet who, since his release from prison, has led the crusade against Republican “voter fraud” while simultaneously making it his life’s mission to threaten, brutalize, shakedown, sue, slander and generally terrorize any writer — conservative and liberal alike — who dares speak plainly about his checkered past. The post is lengthy, as there is much ground to cover where Kimberlin’s past is concerned, but the information is pertinent to understanding how and why he began brutalizing bloggers with whom he disagrees. Following this background, we will review the shocking accounts of two of his latest victims.
For reasons unknown, the far-left seems to have a penchant for throwing their full-fledged support — emotional, political and financial — behind domestic terrorists (see: Bill Ayers) and their latest protege is no exception. Also known as the “Speedway Bomber,” Kimberlin set an Indiana town ablaze with a series of coordinated bombings in 1978, ultimately resulting in one man’s suicide (this was proven in a subsequent court case) after his limbs were irreparably damaged in the explosion.