Sep 17, 2012 Comments Off Pat Dollard
According to Team Beck’s source, the move is part of Obama’s apology for the Mohammed movie…”the crisis” they refer to in the article is Muslim rage at the anti-Islam movie, and by “resolve” the only mean apologize for and ban any such further criticism of Islam…
(THE BLAZE) The U.S. State Department is currently in negotiations with the Egyptian government for the transfer of custody of Omar Abdel-Rahman, also known as “the Blind Sheikh,” for humanitarian and health reasons, a source close to the the Obama administration told TheBlaze.
Glenn Beck revealed the controversial news on his show Monday.
The negotiations are allegedly part of the ongoing discussions with the Egyptian government to resolve the crisis plaguing the Middle East, the source told TheBlaze. Calls to the State Department for comment referred us to the Department of Justice, and nothing has been confirmed.
The Blind Sheikh is serving a life sentence in American prison for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. His release has been called one of the top priorities of the new Islamist administration in Egypt. Many have pinpointed the cause of last week‘s unrest in Egypt to be protests over the Blind Sheikh’s release– not an anti-Islam YouTube video.
Citing the handling of the current crisis in the Middle East, and how the administration’s explanation that an anti-Islamic video is to blame, Beck warned that the administration may be trying to initiate a “Bubba effect.”
“If this is true, and we believe it to be true,” he explained, “I believe this administration is trying to initiate a ‘Bubba effect.’ That is, the average person turning against the government, collectively…because no one trusts them.”
“No matter how bad a citizen may be behaving, the citizen’s reaction is worse in the Bubba effect. We have to be very careful America…because it’s going to get tougher from here on out.”