Apr 17, 2013 Comments Off on Saudi ‘Person Of Interest’ Allegedly Cleared Of Invovlement Suddenly Being Deported Jake Hammer
Excerpted from SHOEBAT
Tonight on Hannity, Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism, reported that his sources are telling him that Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national who was a person of interest for less than 24 hours, is being deported to Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.
Why? According to Emerson, based on National Security grounds.
Reuters is reporting that Obama met today with the Saudi Foreign Minister in an unscheduled meeting:
U.S. President Barack Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House on Wednesday and discussed the conflict in Syria, a spokeswoman said.
The meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule.
So, if Alharbi is not a person of interest, why is he being deported?
Excerpted from THE BLAZE
Sources tell TheBlaze that the Saudi national is set to be deported on “security and related grounds.” His visa also has been revoked. Below is some of the information that has been communicated to us:
1. One source at the FBI and another at the Saudi Embassy referred to the student as connected to an important Saudi family.
2. An “event” was created on this guy three days ago. An event is a file. The file contains his deportation record and the reason he is being deported. According to ICE the reason is under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities”
3. His visa has been revoked.
4. The FBI said a file was started “just in case he was found to be connected to the crime,” however, the file shows he was scheduled to be deported. This was not a precaution, it was in “orders.”
5. One source said they believe a “voluntary” departure has been signed — that means the Saudi Student could be out of the country as early as today.
6. The file was immediately classified. We believe the deportation order will be classified as well — requiring a FOIA to get it.
7. The story was going to be “he wanted to go home,” however he was actually being deported.
8. Our source said the FBI believes the Saudi student is tied to 2 to 3 more people.
9. Our source said this “looks like they were trying to make this a ‘lone wolf’ crime so, the Saudi government would be spared embarrassment and the U.S. would avoid explaining how a terror cell was active when we had AQ on the run.”