MEGYN KELLY: Let’s talk about what we saw with Emily, the protester. She’s fearful. For her the issue is climate change. A we’ve heard so many other issues with people out there, women, Hispanics, people who are afraid they might get deported, right, some Muslims. People who found themselves on the other side of Donald Trump’s pledged policies or his, you know, behavior at some points during the campaign. Does he do anything to reach out to them other than, you know, just try to act presidential. Do you think he’s going to do something where he has a specific message for them?
- Trump vs. Cruz: Who Do You Back For 2016? Vote Here
- Princess Kate Middleton Leaves Royal Family, Starts Skincare Line
- Ever Looked Yourself Up? New Site Leaves No Stone Unturned
- Viagra's Newest Replacement Is Cheaper, Safer and Faster Buy Now!
- How Melissa McCarthy Shed a Shocking 50 Pounds in 30 Days
- Dirty Secrets: How Normal Guys Lose Weight
- Americans Urged to Search Their Names Before Site Gets Taken Down
- Barbara Walters Refuses to Return to the View, Due to This Secret
Most Common Tags
2016 Elections Abortion Afghanistan Benghazi Crime Economy Education Entertainment Europe Feature Global Warming Guns Hollywood Humor Immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Israel Judiciary Law Enforcement Leftist Indoctrination Leftist Indoctrination Of Children Media Medical Mexico Middle East Military Muslims Obamacare Pakistan Politics Race War Religion Russia Science Sports stories Syria Technology Terror US News Video War World News