Excerpted from The Washington Free Beacon: Perez did not note in his assessment of the unemployment rate that the so-called “real unemployment rate,” defined by CNBC as “all unemployed, plus ‘persons marginally attached to the labor force, plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of the labor force,’” stayed at 9.7 percent in August.
- Trump vs. Cruz: Who Do You Back For 2016? Vote Here
- Princess Kate Middleton Leaves Royal Family, Starts Skincare Line
- Ever Looked Yourself Up? New Site Leaves No Stone Unturned
- Viagra's Newest Replacement Is Cheaper, Safer and Faster Buy Now!
- How Melissa McCarthy Shed a Shocking 50 Pounds in 30 Days
- Dirty Secrets: How Normal Guys Lose Weight
- Americans Urged to Search Their Names Before Site Gets Taken Down
- Barbara Walters Refuses to Return to the View, Due to This Secret
Most Common Tags
2016 Elections Abortion Afghanistan Benghazi Crime Economy Education Entertainment Europe Feature Global Warming Guns Hollywood Humor Immigration Iran Iraq ISIS Israel Judiciary Law Enforcement Leftist Indoctrination Leftist Indoctrination Of Children Media Medical Mexico Middle East Military Muslims Obamacare Pakistan Politics Race War Religion Russia Science Sports stories Syria Technology Terror US News Video War World News